Company Leadership – Jack Rubin, President
- Directed business operations of Tessitura Network from concept stage to current global presence.
- Carried out Tessitura Software sales and marketing responsibilities to expand licensing from five early adopters to over 275 arts and cultural organizations in six countries.
- CEO & President of internet based ticketing and box office software company.
- Chief Financial and Strategic Officer for IPO of profitable NASDAQ internet-based travel company-www.hotels.com.
- CEO of 5 subsidiaries for a NYSE holding company and senior vice president for NYSE company responsible for $250,000,000 business group and merger, acquisition and divestiture activity.
- Vice President of Marketing for NYSE companies.
- Board member for large school and nonprofit associations.
- Co-Chair of successful technology task force for a private school that led to nationally recognized design and implementation of educational use of technology and the required infrastructure.
- CPA, MBA (Wharton School), BBA (University of Texas)
Company Leadership - Andrew Recinos, Executive Vice President
- Active in the Tessitura community as implementation consultant since 2002
- Product Manager of the Tessitura Next Generation Project
- Managing Director of Products for Jacobson Consulting Applications, Inc. responsible for launch of products including T-Stats, Tessitura Dashboards, Revenue Management Application, as well as project managing, business process and implementation consulting at many large philanthropies and cultural institutions
- Director of the Friends of Carnegie Hall as well as other fundraising and systems roles while at Carnegie Hall
- Master’s Degree in Arts Administration & Bachelor’s Degree in Music (both at Indiana University)
Technology – Chuck Reif, Senior Vice President
- Primary architect and development project manager for the Tessitura Software.
- Metropolitan Opera service as IS Director for marketing and development.
- Primary Installer and support resource for initial Tessitura licensees.
- CTO since launch of Network responsible for continual development and Web API creation and launch.
- Stage Manager for national tour and Broadway productions.
- Developer for numerous box office, development and scheduling applications.
- Bachelors degree in Education (concentration in Music and Theatre).
Technology – Ron Wilson, ChIEf Technology Officer
- Active in the Tessitura Community as an implementation consultant and providing related services since 2001.
- Founder and President of Krios Group, an authorized consulting partner to the Tessitura Network.
- COO for $100M NYSE company subsidiary.
- Engagement Manager for major technology consulting firm.
- Engineer for a major computer manufacturing company.
- Bachelors degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering (University of Florida).
Support & Network Services – Bob Bell, Vice President
- Responsible for Network Support leadership since 2002.
- Director of Information Technology for the Boston Symphony Orchestra, a-multi-venue organization with 170+ workstations / peripherals, advanced networks and leading internet presence.
- Corporate experience as systems manager, analyst and MRP planner.
- In-depth understanding of accounting, ticketing, fundraising and manufacturing systems and related software.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & significant software experience.
Community – Don Youngberg, Vice President
- Long term ticketing and fundraising software leadership experience in arts and entertainment markets.
- Managed software Installation, training and client support for multiple ticketing/fundraising products used by 3000+ organizations.
- Production manager for leading regional theatre and production roles at many leading arts organizations.
- Master of Fine Arts from Yale School of Drama.
Consulting - Marty Kennedy, Vice President
- Worked in the Ticketing / Admissions / CRM industry since 1983
- Direct hands-on experience with 10 applications in the industry
- Programming, Support, Installation and Consulting Experience
- Performed operational reviews of organizational usage of applications
- Responsible for Implementation and Post Implementation consulting projects
- Joined Tessitura Network management in 2008
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Business with a minor in Computer Science
INTERNET STRATEGY - KRISTIN TIGART, VICE PRESIDENT
- Leading Tessitura's web and mobile product and strategic initiatives since 2005
- Director of eCommerce at the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra during which time she lead one of the first full web implementations of Tessitura's web API in 2002 as well as headed up design, strategy and implementation on numerous website launches and redesigns over duration of the post
- Served on board of Maryland Citizens for the Arts, a non-profit advocacy group focused on the support and proliferation of arts funding in the state of Maryland
- Member of the the W3C interest group on online privacy in 2010 (London, England)
- Bachelor of Music in viola performance
Finance - Gina Jackson, Chief Financial Officer
- Financial Controller, technology and construction companies
- Senior Financial Analyst for an educational software company
- MBA and Master of Science Degree in Finance from San Diego State University
Network Divisional Leadership
- Education and Learning – Kristen Olson, Division Director
- Consulting Services – Members – Cindy Emig, Division Director
- Development Consulting – David Crowther, Manager
- United Kingdom and Ireland Operations – Tony Barnes, Regional Manager
- Australia and New Zealand Operations – Jeremy Dixon, Manager of Asia Pacific
- Business Development / License Sales – Brian Feldman, Director Business Development
- Administration – Laura Bowden, Director of Administration
- Network Fundraising – Barbara Mazer Gross, Development Officer
- Managed Service Programs - Mary Purvis, Director of Managed Services
- Conference Management - Heidi Pamplin, Conference Manager