Transition from Implementation to Support
- The Tessitura Network provides 24X7X365 support for all our community.
- During implementation, a personal Tessitura Implementation team is available for your organization and will assist with training, advise and troubleshooting.
NOTE: Hosting Services licensees are encouraged support access during implementation for configuring their new hosting environment.
- Prior to going live with Tessitura, the organization will be introduced to Tessitura Support services which, moving forward, will provide assistance with anything related to live functionality.
- Your Implementation team will continue to assist with remaining projects during in the implementation phase.
- Tessitura Support will provide assistance with all Tessitura- and product-related questions.
Tessitura and Product Version Upgrade Deadlines
- As outlined in the Tessitura Network Membership Agreement (PDF), licensees are required to upgrade to the current version of the Tessitura software within 90 days of the general release OR the version-specific upgrade deadline date announced at the time of a Tessitura general release. If you have any questions, or need to discuss further, please contact us.
- For more information, please review the Tessitura Network Support Standards Agreement.